Monday, December 24, 2012

NOT SO SECRET CONVERSATION BETWEEN ADAM AND EVE




                                                           I   
 
Adam: Dear Eve, you have ruined me completely!

Eve: What have I done?

Adam: There were many things to eat in the garden. Why did you run after that particular fruit? Sorry! Apple!

Eve: The Apple was special.

Adam: Was it from Himachal Pradesh?

Eve: Nop!

Adam: Then???

Eve: Satan persuaded me to do so. 

Adam: Why did that “notorious orator” persuade you? Don’t you like simple language?

Eve: I like but…
                                                              To be continued…….

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Return Of The Nokia 3310

The smartphones that sit uncomfortably inside our pocket are now more powerful than the large desktop computers from 10 years ago. H...