Thursday, December 27, 2012

College gossips



                                                        2.
The Experimenter - The boy with short height, who never fell short of new ideas. He used to experiment with his looks because he was the Experimenter. In my first year, when I first saw him, his looks were similar to bollywood actor Imran Hashmi’s look in “Awaarapan”.

As we moved on to the second year, he also moved to his new look. This time his look was like bollywood actor Akshay Kumar’s look in   “Action Replay”(but except Akshay’s teeth). Now you readers might have started guessing about his next look. Wait a little bit before guessing further! 

One day, I saw him sitting like “Udaas, Hataas, Niraas”(all Hindi equivalent of sadness)  person. For some time, I controlled myself, but could not withstand curiosity later. I went to his place, and enquired about his sadness. Initially he hesitated but when I delivered a filmy  dialogue- “Dard baantna se hi kam hota hai”(If you share grief with others, it becomes less), he melted. 

He pored his all grief before me in only one sentence: “This is my second year in college, I have not found any girlfriend yet”. He started pointing with his fingers and showed me a girl.

  "Yaar kaise bataon mujhe wo ladki bahut(long stress on this word) achchi lagti hai, par afsos ki baat ye hai ki usne pehle se hi ek boyfriend paal rakha hai”(Friend, How could I tell you, I like that girl very much, but unfortunately she has already nurtured a boyfriend), he said.
                                            TO BE CONTINUED…

AUTHOR’S NOTE- The author believes that the original language loses its essence and uniqueness when it is translated in to  any other language.   
Author has tried  his best to translate Hindi lines in to English for the benefit of non-Hindi speaking readers, but it is possible that  there may be some errors in the translation, which can be pointed out by the  informed readers in the comment section of this blog.

1 comment:

The Return Of The Nokia 3310

The smartphones that sit uncomfortably inside our pocket are now more powerful than the large desktop computers from 10 years ago. H...