Saturday, January 5, 2013

Great Expectations



Today I interviewed a 12 year- old boy and asked him about the qualities that he expects from a girl with whom he will get married. He replied :
1.  The girl should be intelligent.
2.  The girl should be beautiful.
3.  They should not be alcoholic or drug addicts.
4. I can marry girls of other religion but she should convert in to my religion first.
5. The girl should not be physically challenged.
6. The girl should be honest.
7. The girl should not be proud.
8. The girl should have good and pure heart.
9. She should have a good job.
10. I will prefer girls of good height.
11.             She should have her own land or house.
12.             She should have long hair.
13.             She should not be old in age.
14.             She should not challenge me by saying- Get out from my place
15.             She should not talk bad about my family as well as the family members.
16.             She should love me.
17.             The girl should be like my skin colour.
18.             The girl should not be lazy.
19.             The girl should take care of my babies until three years.
20.             She should have good manners.
21.             She should know how to play some musical instruments.
22.             The girl should be ready to live with my family members.
23.             She should know how to cook food and prepare tea.
24.             She should also know how to prepare hot drinks like coffee.
25.             She should treat my neighbors in a good way.
26.             She should have good behavior.
27.             She should have beautiful smile.
28.             She should not leave me alone.





1 comment:

The Return Of The Nokia 3310

The smartphones that sit uncomfortably inside our pocket are now more powerful than the large desktop computers from 10 years ago. H...