Friday, December 28, 2012

I love/ Hate You Professor



Respected Madam,

                          I know you might be busy in ruining other student’s life. Nevertheless, I want to request you to read the letter of mine. I hope that you will take out some time from your so-called busy schedule. 

Ma’am when I saw you on the first day of my college, I prayed a lot before God. Do you know what I prayed?

“Dear God, please don’t send this professor to our class to teach us”.

God listened to my prayer and granted me one year of college life without your presence. I was glad. 

Next year, God could not do anything for me as the head of the department took decision regarding assigning of professor. 

I still remember that horrible day when you took the first class of my second year. Days went on and I was praying everyday that when I will get rid of professor like you. However, until then you had already started showing your crooked ways. 

You were perhaps thinking that the internal marks in your hand means that student’s neck was under your control. I did not know the “art of buttering” therefore you  did not even  check my submitted assignments  properly and gave marks  like the prices of  cheap  erotic magazines  sold  in some  second-hand market  near Old Delhi  railway station.

Whenever I am asked about the deterioration of my marks in the college during any interview, your lovely face instantly comes in my mind.  

I know that because of not praising about your saree/suit, your earring, your mobile phone, your necklace, your bangles or the color of the gem embedded in your pendant you did perhaps not like me.

One of my seniors even advised me that start buttering your professors and then nobody can stop you from getting good marks. He said, “Professors are like wives/girlfriends, if you will not give them enough time then think that they are gone from your life”.

 In your eyes, my impression was that of a proud student who could not wait for you near the parking lot in the morning and carry your handbag and books to the staff room. 

If you had some personal  grievances with me  then you would have called me and  we would have sorted the matter then and there only but taking revenge by giving less marks is not  generally expected from a  person who is holding such a respectable  post of a professor. You were always calling me Son. However, what made you stab   knife in my back. I still think about that. 

 I know that not all professors are wicked like you. I have full respect for professors in my heart (as my father is also there in the same profession). My father would literally kill me when he will come to know that I am writing such things about a professor.

Anyway, the letter has become long also and I am worried that you may not read it if it is too long as you have got very less time.

Thanking you

From  

A Student who loves/hate s you





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Return Of The Nokia 3310

The smartphones that sit uncomfortably inside our pocket are now more powerful than the large desktop computers from 10 years ago. H...